Signum stretched display.
A completely different look.
- Protection against dust and strong jets of water from all directions
- Available with high luminosity panel for outdoor installations
- Operational in winter mode ( from -10 °C to + 35 °C )
- Frontal security glass stratified and tempered with UV filters and IR to guarantee an optimal protection of the panel from solar beams, atmospheric conditions and vandalism acts.
- Anti-corrosion aluminium structure to guarantee maximum light weight and resistance to abrasions in any environment.
- Maximum personalization of all finishes and personalization of client’s logo
- CE, IP, VIBRAZIONI, and EMI Certifications
- Elevated reliability
- Remote diagnostics integrated and interfaced with FIDA protocol
- Management of the internal temperature with thermo controlled ventilation to allow the use of exentia in the most grave conditions
- Internal media player available within the structure
- Personalized colours for the structure, panels and monitor’s frame (Powder paint)
- Total personalization of client’s logo (Standard: only logo on the frontal panel)
- Integrated high performance industrial Pc
|Diagonal pannel||37.9”- 96.22 cm||37.9”- 96.22 cm|
|Active area (mm)||930 X 243||930 X 243|
|Format||wide 16:9||wide 16:9|
|Native resolution||1920 x 502 pixel||1920 x 502 pixel|
|Max luminosity||1000 cd/mq||500 cd/mq|
|Contrast||typ. 1000:1||typ. 1000:1|
|Visual angle||89°/89°/89°/89° U/D/R/L||89°/89°/89°/89° U/D/R/L|
|Colours||8 bit 16,7 M||8 bit 16,7 M|
|Exercise Temperature||-10°C / +35°C||-10°C / +35°C|
|Diagnostics||Integrated within the FIDA video control board||Integrated within the FIDA video control board|
|Vac supply||230V AC +/- 10||230V AC +/- 10|
|Consumption||130 WATT||130 WATT|
|Dimensions (mm LxHxP)||1150 X 463 X 160||1150 X 463 X 160|
|Dimensioni con staffa (mm LxHxP)||1150 X 463 X 250||1150 X 463 X 250|
|Weight||52 KG||52 KG|
|Certifications||IP65 : EN 60529 - Electrical security test : CEI EN 60950 (2007) Sinusoidal vibrations test : CEI EN 60068-2-6 (Ed. 2008) e CEI EN 60065 (Ed. 2004)|